Bunbury Rowing Club is a not for profit organisation run entirely by volunteers. We have a rich club history that started before WWI and continues today. Our modern and spacious club house sits beside the calm waters of the Leschenault Inlet.
We are affiliated with the governing body of rowing in Western Australia, Rowing WA.
As a level 3 Good Sports club we provide opportunities for a healthy lifestyle by:
• Encouraging members to participate positively in club life
• Ensuring our boats and rowing infrastructure are well maintained
• Encouraging inclusivity
• Putting our club first
Our goal is to be the premier rowing club in the southwest. To achieve this we:
• Offer a schools rowing program
• Provide social activities throughout the rowing season
• Provide a well-managed and sustainable entry into rowing for new members
• Provide the opportunity to join a competitive rowing squad or to row socially
• Encourage and support rowing at Pennant regattas and national events
New or returning rowers are welcome.